Med Buccale Chir Buccale
Volume 23, Number 4, December 2017
|Page(s)||181 - 183|
|Section||Article original / Original article|
|Published online||22 December 2017|
- Vaillant L, Chauchaix-Barthès S, Hüttenberger B, Arbeille B, Machet MC, Jan D, Goga D. Le syndrome gingivite erosive chronique : etude retrospective de 33 cas. Ann Dermatol Vénéréol 2000; 127: 381–389.
- Helander SD, Rogers RS. The sensitivity and specificity of direct immunofluorescence testing in disorders of mucous membranes. J Am Acad Dermatol 1994; 30: 65–75. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Schmidt E, Zillikens D. Pemphigoid diseases. Lancet 2013; 381: 320–332. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Chan LS, Ahmed AR, Anhalt GJ et al. The first international consensus on mucous membrane pemphigoid: definition, diagnostic criteria, pathogenic factors, medical treatment and pronostic indicators. Arch Dermatol 2002; 138: 370–379. [PubMed]
- Williams GS, Goodwin R, Hughes D. Amlopidine as a cause of mucous membrane pemphigoid: first report of amlopidine as a causative agent in MPP. R Eye 2013; 27: 1425. [CrossRef]
- Kanjanabuch P, Arporniem S, Thamrat S, Thumasombut P. Mucous membrane pemphigoid in a patient with hypertension treated atenolol. J Med Case Rep 2012; 6: 373. [CrossRef]
- Lee JJ, D ownham TF. Furosemide-induced bullous pemphigoid: case report and review of literature. J Drugs Dermatol 2006; 5: 562–564.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.