Med Buccale Chir Buccale
Volume 23, Number 3, October 2017
|Page(s)||121 - 122|
|Section||Éditorial / Editorial|
|Published online||08 November 2017|
- Scully C, Miller CS, Aguirre Urizar JM, Alajbeg I, Almeida OP, Bagan JV et al. Oral medicine (stomatology) across the globe: birth, growth, and future. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol 2016;121:149-157. [CrossRef]
- Bez C, Sklavounou A, Carrozzo M. Oral medicine in Europe: past, present and future. Br Dent J 2017 DOI: 10.1038/sj.bdj.2017.891.
- De Souza YG, Greenspan D, Felton JR, Hartzog GA, Hammer M, Greenspan JS. Localization of Epstein-Barr virus DNA in the epithelial cells of oral hairy leukoplakia by in situ hybridization of tissue sections. N Engl J Med 1989;320:1559-1560. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Maitland NJ, Cox MF, Lynas C, Prime SS, Meanwell CA, Scully C. Detection of human papillomavirus DNA in biopsies of human oral tissue. Br J Cancer 1987;56:245-250. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Carrozzo M, Quadri R, Latorre P, Pentenero S, Berytolusso G, Gandolfo S, Negro F. Molecular evidence that the hepatitis C virus replicates in the oral mucosa. J Hepatol 2002;37:364-369. [CrossRef]
- King GN, Healy CM, Glover MT, Kwan JT, Williams DM, Leigh IM, Worthington HV, Thornhill MH et al. Increased prevalence of dysplastic and malignant lip lesions in renal-transplant recipients. N Engl J Med 1995;332:1052-1057. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Shiboski CH, Shiboski SC, Seror R et al. 2016 American College of Rheumatology/European League Against Rheumatism Classification Criteria for Primary Sjögren's syndrome: a consensus and data-driven methodology involving three international patient cohorts. Arthritis Rheumatol 2017;69:35-45. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Dayer MJ, Jones S, Prendergast B, Baddour LM, Lockhart PB, Thornhill MH. Incidence of infective endocarditis in England, 2000–13: a secular trend, interrupted time-series analysis. Lancet 2015;385:1219-1228. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.